Walmart Local Community Grants
Walmart local community grants are awarded through an open application process and provide funding directly from Walmart and Sam’s Club facilities to local organizations in the U.S.
- Local community grants range from a minimum of $250 to a maximum of $5,000.
- Eligible nonprofit organizations must operate on the local level (or be an affiliate/chapter of a larger organization that operates locally) and directly benefit the service area of the facility from which they are requesting funding.
- The annual grant cycle begins February 1st with an application deadline of December 31st.
- Applications may be submitted at any time during this funding cycle. Please note that applications will only remain active in our system for 90 days, and at the end of this period they will be automatically rejected.
- Organizations may only submit a total number of 25 applications and/or receive up to 25 grants within the yearly grant cycle.
Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program
The JAG program is the leading source of federal justice funding to state and local jurisdictions. The JAG Program provides states, tribes, and local governments with critical funding necessary to support a range of program areas including law enforcement, prosecution, indigent defense, courts, crime prevention and education, corrections and community corrections, drug treatment and enforcement, planning, evaluation, technology improvement, and crime victim and witness initiatives and mental health programs and related law enforcement and corrections programs, including behavioral programs and crisis intervention teams.
DART Lease to Own Program
The DART firearms simulator can now be leased through The Bancorp. The Bancorp is a lending company specializing in municipal and federal lease options for vehicles and equipment used by law enforcement agencies throughout the United States.
Monthly payments vary, but payments for a typical $10,000 system are generally between $200-$900 per month depending on the term of the lease. At the end of the lease, the system is yours to own for a final payment of $1.
The application and approval process is quick and easy. Most municipal department financial information is available online. In this case, all you need to provide is:
- Tax ID number
- Most recent audited financials
- Prior year-end statement
- Choose the term of your lease (1, 3, 4, or 5 years)
To get started, please call (407) 833-0600 or email email@example.com.