DART Range™ is the heart of the DART system and allows you to practice marksmanship and critical firearms skills on a realistic digital replica of a live-fire range. Load premade courses of fire, or create your own using DART Creator and DART Studio.
The Digital Range
DART Range™ brings a full digital range to any room in the building.
- Independently adjust gunshot, zone hits, countdown, and ambient volumes
- Side menu allows you to “shoot” most used options
- Every option can be controlled by user-defined keyboard shortcuts
- Context-sensitive help
- Simple calibration process
- Fine-tune the aim of laser weapons
DART Range can load courses developed in DART Creator and DART Studio which allows you to customize courses to meet your specific training goals.
DART Range provides a detailed after-action review after each course which shows the impact and timing of every shot.
- Pass/fail grade based on total score or percentage of hits
- Total shot count and total time
- Detailed information for each target, stage, and shot
- Time and distance of each shot
- Hit/miss status and point value of each shot
- Target can be saved to disk
DART Range includes the ability to generate quickly practice courses with just a couple of mouse clicks. This allows officers to benefit from short practice sessions without the need for a system administrator.
DART Trace™ tracks the movement of a firearm during all phases of a shot: target acquisition, aim, trigger pull, and follow through. Once a shot is made, the shooter’s aim point can be replayed in real-time along with various data points, which can be used to analyze shooting performance. Note: Requires optional trace weapon.
- Set target distance and shot count
- Track position and speed of all phases of the shot
- Save trace animation to disk
- Zoom in for detail tracking info
DART Experience completely automates running courses of fire for one or two shooters – even providing after action review – without intervention from a system administrator. Since many of the departments using DART work with Explorer and citizen groups, we developed the DART Experience module to provide an easy way for them to experience shooting a firearm in a completely safe environment.