Just because DART is small doesn’t make it light on features. DART uses the latest hardware and software technology to deliver a system capable of running high-fidelity 3D simulations. Each DART system comes with DART Range and DART Creator software installed and ready to run.
Learn more about the advantages of simulation training here.
DART Range allows you to practice marksmanship skills on a realistic digital replica of a live-fire range.
- Load an unlimited number of courses created in DART Creator and DART Studio
- Detailed after action review which shows the impact and timing of every shot
- Independently adjust gunshot, zone hits, countdown, and ambient volumes
- Side menu allows you to “shoot” most used options
- Every option can be controlled by user-defined keyboard shortcuts
- Context sensitive help
- Simple calibration process
- Fine tune the aim of laser weapons
DART Creator is included with each DART system and allows you to create courses of fire with up to 30 stages, each with its own target, rules, and conditions. DART Creator comes with 100 targets and allows you to create your own.
- More than 100 real-world targets
- Create courses with up to 30 stages
- Easily edit, clone, and rearrange stages
- Time-of-day lighting adjustment
- Simulate a course or stage inside DART Creator
- Use text or image-based stage instructions
- Set pass/fail using course score or percentage of hits
- Targets can travel along three-dimensional paths
- Set target hit requirements
- Rotate and pop up targets on entry
- Simulated recoil strength replicates the effect of weapon recoil
- Set max shots allowed
- Set max time allowed
- Set minimum shots required in specific zones
- Create your own targets with the Target Editor
- Assign audio files to each zone that are played when hit
Learn more about DART Creator here.
DART Studio (Optional)
DART Studio is a powerful new program used to create an expanded variety of courses, scenarios, and simulations that go well beyond qualification type courses. Some of the expanded features of DART Studio include:
- Create courses of fire with up to 10 targets per stage
- Use 3D paths to move targets in unlimited ways
- Targets can exhibit unpredictable and life-like behaviors through the use of triggers and actions
- Add background audio to courses to provide further instruction, heighten stress, or add realism to scenarios
- Use video to teach training principles before a course of fire begins
Schedule a DART Range Demo
We'd love to show you some of the things that make DART unique. We offer online demonstrations that last about 30 minutes and provide a great overview of the DART system.
Click below to schedule a demo or contact us by phone or email.
Phone : (407) 833-0600
Email : email@example.com
DID WE FORGET SOMETHING?
We've worked hard to develop a great training program, but at the end of the day you're the one that knows the features and capabilities you need better than anyone else. If there's a special feature you need, or if you have a great idea that would help make DART even more useful, please tell us what it is. We'd love to work with you to make DART the best it can be. Please include your phone number if you would like to speak with someone personally about your idea.